Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas! (a little early!)

Brandon let me open one of my gifts a little early...this was probably a result of frequent questioning about what my gifts were.
This makes me sound greedy.
I am not.  
I do, however HATE surprises. Even good ones, like Christmas presents.
It literally brings me pain to anticipate a surprise.
I'm not really a control freak in any other part of my life.  But I do like to know what to expect.
We've all been there, opening a gift in front of someone, and they're watching you anxiously awaiting your reaction. You rip the paper open, to reveal a gift that you're not excited about. Not one bit.
And they're you are, knowing that you have about half a second to show excitement and elation. 
Awkward.
Anyway, I opened one gift of Brandon's choosing today. Vintage cowboy boots! I LOVE them!
I was going to post a picture of them, but it's late and I did not take a nap today...so maybe later.


No comments: